Released on: 4 February 2019
- #797 Starting from this version we deprecated the
Enrich component and the
Aggregate component, because new versions are
available which have different behavior. The
new version of the Enrich component now
EnrichedXML tags around single message enriched bodies for XML. The new version of the Aggregate component now also puts
AggregatedXML tags around single message XML aggregations.
- #845 We fixed a bug in the Content Router which could lead to a lot of persistent data in the queueing system.
- #819 We fixed a bug which caused some components to accept multiple incoming connection lines. We don't support this yet, so we removed it to avoid confusion.
- #849 Since 4.3.1 the Throttling component dissapeared from the component library. It is now available again and we added some preventive measures to prevent this from happening again.
- #855 + #856 We fixed a bug in the Enrich component which caused it to not output any message when it had no connections on the right.
- #866 We fixed a bug in the tracing which could cause some exceptions during flow execution.