Released on: 12 December 2018
- #147 New! Revised Front-End Technology, we updated some technologies used for representing dovetail in the webbrowser which will result in better stability and more features in the future.
- #149 We added the functionality to validate components regarding their positional connection, which means we can now do more specific validations to help the user design their flows.
- #168 Because our users had a difficult time figuring out which installed flows where using tracing, we added the value in the Flow Manager page.
- #197 We improved our login system by not bothering users to login every now and then, if you want to prevent any unwanted access you can just log off manually. With this we also got rid of our back-end token validations which often caused trouble.
- #761 Don't open the Flow Manager in a new tab when navigation from the version tab.
- #150 When adding a new rule in the content router component, the new rule will have the same expression type of the previous expression.
- #794 We improved the validation message of the Inbound HTTP component so it is more clear what is allowed and what not.
- #786 FlowLink components will be empty now when you import them via a flow import.
- #183 When a flow fails to load due to an internal server error the flow designer will not break anymore.
- #689 It is now possible to use the Scheduler component, which is set with a repeat count, in front of the following components:
- #246 We improved our health API, so we can retrieve more detailed statistics for our monitoring.
- #144 Fixed an issue where the Two Factor Authentication QR displayed the wrong environment.
- #684 Fixed an issue where Dovetail would load in some icons from
httpscausing some browsers to complain about unsecure scripts.
- #696 Fixed an issue where underscores weren't allowed in the Script component.
- #712 Before today it was possible to mess up the aggregation by deleting some headers, this has now been solved.
- #762 Fixed an issue where the save button wouldn't turn active when changing an empty environment variable.
- #747 Fixed an issue in the mail component which caused some parts of a header to show up in the body.
- #183 Fixed an issue where flows with incorrect data would break the flow designer when they were opened.
- #795 Fixed an issue in the enrich component which could trigger the flow to keep hanging in a stopping state on uninstall.
- #777 Fixed an issue in the replace component which caused replacing of linefeeds to not be possible anymore.
- 787 The FlowLink component will now properly set the target flow when you open the properties view for the first time.
- 684 Fixed a bug which caused some browsers to show warnings on the login page about unsecure scripts.