Released on: 18 October 2018
- #643 New! With this version we support multiple environments, rather then just
Test. This can be arranged in a few clicks with the Dovetail team.
- #886 New! Static environment variables, these variables are automatically filled for every new, and existing flow, prefixed with
self.<variable>. See more.
- #972 New! NTLMv2 Component, this component allows users to call webservices with NTLMv2 authentication required. For more information read the documentation page.
- #991 New! Load notifications on flow basis, that's right when a flow experiences high load it will be showed in the flow manager. The thresh holds for
warningnotifications can be adjusted on the fly by the Dovetail support if desired.
- #1013 New! PDF component, this component allows users to generate pdf files based on a template. For more information read the documentation page.
- #106 & #871 New! Throttler component, this component allows users to throttle batches of incoming messages. For more information read the documentation page.
- #273 Whenever installing a flow that would fail to install in the back-end, the user would receive no notification whatsoever. We have now enabled notifications from the back-end which push possible errors during installation to the user in the form of a notification.
- #542 When using the Recipient component, it's now clear in which order the endpoints will be executed when the flow is put synchronous.
- #667 When using the Remove Headers component Dovetail wil automatically exclude the
breadcrumbIdheader as it is used to track transactions in the tracing log. You can still remove this by explicitly name it in the exclude pattern.
- #974 When having a flow that produces alot of tracing, the tracing flow will be stopped when the limit of a hundred transactions is reached. This relieves the tracing / indexing mechanism from some unecessary load.
- #983 You can now have flows with the same name in different groups!
- #1007 We added the possibility for migrations on already installed flows, this gives us the opportunity to make big improvements without having to re-install ever flow by hand when the release goes live.
- #1015 We took the queue'ing mechanism outside of our back-end which will improve reliability, plus on failure we don't have to restart our back-end / flows, only the queue'ing mechanism.
- #1032 & #1033 When linking to a specific flow with the Flow Link component, it now lists the flow group behind it, as of #983 flows can be named the same cross-groups.
- #150 We added support for simple expressions in the rules of a Content Router component.
- #171 Fixed an issue where the user export couldn't be downloaded.
- #666 Fixed an issue where the on hover function wouldn't show the environment variable's value in the FLV, Content-Router and Set Headers component.
- #687 Fixed an issue where the
Get Shipmentsmethod of the Bol component wouldn't accept any parameters.
- #993 Fixed an issue where the delete button would be still active, when the flow was actually installed.
- #998 Fixed an issue where the
test connectionbutton in the SQL Component would return a different value then when used installed.
- #1004 Fixed an issue where on succesful login, your failed attempts count wasn't reset, causing you to reach your max failed attempts too soon.
- #1018 Fixed an issue where the flow versions / validations sidebar glitched when switching between flow and settings tab.
- #1019 Due to a recent change in table styling for dynamic environments, the tables properties views were not shown correctly, this has been fixed.
- #1030 We fixed a bug that caused the environment switcher to show the wrong value when looking at the flow manager.