Released on: 12 September 2018
- #944: Messages that originated from the main flow or tracing are now labeled appropriately in the flow logging
- #547: Environment variables are now stored encrypted in the database.
- #865: Now it is also possible to store global variables encrypted in the database.
- #951: Switching between flow and flow component mode in the designer now only reloads the necessary parts of the UI.
- #955: A new icon has been added to flow components in the component library that redirects you to the designer of that flow component version.
- #973: We updated all the component links to Dovetail Academy to include the application version so you'll always see the correct documentation.
- #914: We improved the unlocking of flows, so flows won't be locked when nobody is actually in it.
- #965: Add multiple region support to the Amazon component.
- #935: Add information about the Amazon XSD's in the Amazon Feed documentation
- #949: Add validation to the password field in the login form.
- #784: Flow and component notes are now included in a flow export and will be included on a flow import.
- #865: Global variables that are created in the settings tab no longer get a default value of
Unassigned. Instead they are empty on creation.
- #977: We fixed a bug in the Inbound email component
that prevented the use of an environment variable in the
- #919: We fixed a bug that prevented the use of special characters like
&in the version remark of the install flow dialog.
- #957: We improved the switching of tenants so everything is reloaded properly in the flow designer.
- #947: We fixed a bug that prevented a user to sign in when their password contained special characters.
- #943: Flow logging is now properly showed for all log levels.