Released on: 30 July 2018
- #605: We added a big feature called Flow Components. With Flow Components you can save a flow as a component that can be used in other flows. For a full explanation you can read the guide.
- #922: We added two factor authentication. You can enable it via your account details.
- #946: We made it possible to use the Remove variable component as the last component in the flow.
- #903: We reduced the body size of tracing from 1MB to 250KB.
- #934: We added XPath 2 support to the Set Headers Component.
- #930: Back-end time-zones can be specified per server.
- #907: We added IFTMBF D08A Edifact Standard to the Edifact Standards to XML component.
- #832: We added more information to the validation messages of the log component.
- #875: We upgraded Karaf to the 4.2.0 production release.
- #937: We fixed a bug that caused the Remove headers component to not be visible in the component library.
- #936: Fixed an isue where some components that used Camel Dataformats could not be used in the error route.
- #929: Switching tenants could sometimes break the flow designer.
- #942: We fixed an issue which prevented to create a user via the tenant manager.