Released on: 7 May 2018
- GDPR: Added the
Edit User Detailslink to your profile view where you can edit your account details, delete your account (and all associated data) and request an export of all your data that Dovetail currently has on you.
- GDPR: Added restrictions on the session cookie Dovetail uses to remember who logged in. These restrictions make sure only your Dovetail instance can access these.
- #812: When transforming XML to JSON we often got the question why everything is by default a
nullvalues were automatically an empty array (
). We added an option so you can specify in the source XML the type of value it contains so the component knows this when it transforms it into JSON. See the documentation for more information.
- #842: We added a health check API to Dovetail so we can monitor it more specific and more accurate.
- #852: We added a favicon to Dovetail.
- #861: Looking at the new Split component a few questions were
raised on the
TimeoutExceptions, we decided to make the timeout for asynchronous flow configurable in the flow settings tab, and add an option to split parallel. For the parallel option read the documentation for more information.
- #887: Added support for Office 365 SMTP Mailbox in the Tenant configuration.
- #891: Whenever an exception occurred in the bottom route of the Enrich component, it was not logged into the Flow logs, and no failed exchanges were displayed. Backwards compatibility-wise we decided to just log it in the flow logs, instead of letting the exchange go to the error route as it could break current installed flows.
- #800: Fixed an issue where chaining wiretaps directly after each other would cause the flow to misbehave.