Released on: 17 April 2018
- With this version, all flows need to be reinstalled manually. This is unavoidable because of the fact that we "reinvented" the way we gather statistics about flows (not related to data, just numbers).
- #269: We added the functionality to copy and paste components with their config preserved. This can be between flows, but unfortunately not between tenants as that would be some sort of security risk. For more information read the documentation page.
- #591: New! Amazon Component, this component allows users to integrate with the Amazon Marketplace. For more information read the documentation page.
- #608: Superadmins can now specify the number of flows that a tenant is allowed to run in production.
This can be configured in the
- #329: When scrolling through your versions in your Flow Designer it is now possible to click on the environment of an installed version to go to its flow manager details page.
- #677: When connecting flows through the
FlowLinkcomponent you often got duplicated tracing in both flows. This issue has been resolved and you should only see the components of the current flow.
- #689: When tracing a flow that is connected to a
FlowLinkcomponent, tracing will add a link to the calling and receiving
FlowLinkso you can easily navigate through the tracing.
- #741: We added the functionality to override properties in the Bol.com component with headers. This allows users to create dynamic values and pass them to Bol.com, read the documentation (example) for more information.
- #755: When creating a new flow, the flow group that you were currently in will now be selected by default in the popup view.
- #775: We made several improvements in the usage of the Content-Router, which should now be more easy to use.
- #778, #799, #845: With 4.0.0 introducing the validation message tab, we were inspired with a lot of ideas and opportunities which we all tried to implement in this version. We added information messages and warning messages to help you in designing better flows.
- #803: We added the Tenant's
last updatedto the instance manager view.
- #854: We now support more HTTP method calls in the HTTP component! We added:
- #740: Fixed an issue where after registration, the redirect to the Flow Manager would not happen because of the activation token still being in the URL.