Released on: 29 March 2018
- With this version, all flows need to be reinstalled manually. This is unavoidable because of the fact that we "reinvented" our whole back-end system and upgraded several systems for better reliability and performance!
FTPSis now available as FTP Protocol in the FTP Component.
- #462: New! Validations tab. In addition to our validations and pre-install checks in the Flow Designer, we now added a validations tab that shows you the exact validation message per component. Making it easier and faster to debug your flow. Check the documentation for more information.
- #544: Dovetail now uses the new Apache Karaf 4.2.0.M2 release.
- #682: Dovetail now uses the new Apache Camel 2.21.1 release.
- #711, #813: New! Dovetail Tracer. Previous to this version we used an Apache Camel tracer to trace our message's through the flow. Unfortunately, we discovered that this Tracer was unreliable and deprecated in the new Apache Camel versions. The new Dovetail Tracer is 100% asynchronous and will never interfere with your main route. Important to note is that the Dovetail Tracer will always show the message going into the selected component, whereas before it showed the message leaving the selected component.
- #610: XPath 2 function are now fully supported again in all XPath expressions.
- #696: Improved the experience when clicking flow versions , by not automatically scrolling back up the versions but staying on the version you clicked.
- #766: This version will have revised component icons.
- #767, #768: Improved security of our routing between our local proxy and back-ends, now all using SSL.
- #777: Expression validations are now run with the same validator which results in better and more consistent validation results.
- #795, #786: We renamed the IftminToXml component to EdifactStandards component for a better user experience, and also added more standard Edifact transformations. This component still only works one-way, from a standard Edifact to XML.
- #797: For security reasons we decided to not show potential stack traces in the response of the Inbound Email Component. We do however show a small message to give a clue about what might be wrong. The full stack trace remains available in the logs tab in the Flow Manager.
- #787, #806: Due to an upgrade of the Java Mail library in Apache Camel we had to improve/update some configuration files to make the Inbound Email Component work again.
- #810: We now removed the deprecated Soap Component in favor of our new Soap Component.
- #813: We have made huge improvements to the Soap Component generating reliable automated tests which result in improved performances and wider support of WSDL variations.
- #286: Fixed an issue where environment variables would not show/validate correctly in the
- #749: Fixed an issue where the operation in the Soap Component would not be sorted alphabetically.
- #773: Fixed multiple issues regarding importing and exporting flows.
- #785: Fixed an issue where flows containing a "&" in their names could not be installed.
- #833, #843: Fixed an issue where importing a flow which contained a deprecated component didn't get properly deprecated.